The Virtual Poster Gallery is available for registered participants after log in to the Symposium website.
Space Research Institute
October 10-14, 2022
Starting from 2010, the Space Research Institute holds annual international symposia on Solar system exploration. Main topics of these symposia include wide range of problems related to formation and evolution of Solar system, planetary systems of other stars; exploration of Solar system planets, their moons, small bodies; interplanetary environment, astrobiology problems. Experimental planetary studies, science instruments and preparation for space missions are also considered at these symposia.
The Thirteenth Moscow international Solar System Symposium (13M-S3) will be held from October 10 till 14, 2022.
The following sessions will be held during the symposium:
- Session. Mars
- Session. Venus
- Session. Moon and Mercury
- Session. Small Bodies (including cosmic dust)
- Session. Giant planets
- Session. Extrasolar planets
- Session. Astrobiology
Space Research Institute holds this symposium with participation of the following organizations:
- Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry RAS, Russia
- Brown University, USA
- Schmidt Institute of Physics of the Earth RAS, Russia
- Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics RAS, Russia
- Kotelnikov Institute of Radio-engineering and Electronics RAS, Russia
- Sternberg Astronomical institute, Moscow State University, Russia
The meeting will be held both "face-to-face" and virtual. The Program Committee cordially asks you to make registration on the website ms2022.cosmos.ru with with the selection of Face-to-face or Virtual form of participation (it can be changed later).
Symposium website: https://ms2022.cosmos.ru
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org